.blog-pager, .footer, .post-footer, .feed-links, .sidebar { display:none !important;} #main-wrapper {width: 95%; float:none; margin: 0 auto !important;}

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Family Rules Canvas

I finished my Family Rules Canvas. It was so easy to do and looks so cute. This project was fun to do. It is a small project that does not take much time and is cheap to make. The most expensive part about this was the Canvas.

First, pick out what color you want to paint on the sides of your canvas. I used acrylic paint. Then paint the sides of your canvas. You can be sloppy.
 I picked out the scrapbook paper I wanted to use and cut it into strips about 2 ½ inches tall. (A hint is to write your rules on the strips before you glue it on the canvas). I used Mod Podge to glue the paper on. Works great just make sure you press out bubbles once you get your paper glued on. 

 I used dafont.com to pick out different fonts to use when writing my rules. I used the paint pens when writing my rules and it worked so good.When it is all finished you will want to put two layers of mod podge on top to seal it. Wait 15 minutes between layers and let dry.

                                    If you are feeling creative this project is simple and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment