.blog-pager, .footer, .post-footer, .feed-links, .sidebar { display:none !important;} #main-wrapper {width: 95%; float:none; margin: 0 auto !important;}

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Home Management Blog


I am not letting the rest of October go by without doing anything. I am working on my Home Management Book which also includes my homeschool management book.  If you have never heard of the Organizing life as Mom, she has a great resource. When it comes to planning and keeping track of anything you could imagine, well she has a page for that. I just downloaded the regular pack and homeschool pack yesterday. Now I need to print off the pages I want to use and put them in my page protectors and put them in my notebook. If you Homeschool, just the Homeschool pack is great to have and only $5. Last year I paid $20 for a homeschool organizer that I didn’t like as much as this.  http://lifeasmom.com/store this is a link to her store where you can check out her eBooks.  Then you can customize and choose what pages to print. I am excited to make my notebooks. This will help me have a place to keep records of school days, my goals, my children’s schedules and goals, and everything in between. 

 Tonight I will start working on my Home Management Books and tomorrow I am working on making a Family Rules canvas. I will post pictures later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment